Scuola Italiana Sci e Snowboard Evolution Ski School
Number of instructors: 20
Languages spoken: English , German, French, Spanish and Polish
Types of lessons organized:
- private courses & group courses (ski, snowboard)for all ages and difficulty levels
- group lessons for adults: 10 hours
- group ski lessons for children: 15/17 hours, 15 hours or 11 hours (within the Kinderpark private area)
- group snowboard lessons: 15/17 hours or 10 hours
- adventure courses: freeriding, telemark, heliskiing and ski mountaineering
- ski lessons for wheelchair users
- introduction to competitive racing, with a national instructor and former World Cup athlete Omar Longhi
- ski safari
- evening lessons
Other services provided:
- use of a videocamera to analyse any mistakes or errors together with skiers, in order to fully understand possible areas of improvement.
- skiers are in constant contact with their ski instructor through the use of a Whisper intercom interphone, that will allow them to immediately correct any mistakes while skiing.