Trentino Guest Card Winter 2017
Now also in winter for a world of opportunities!
DISCOVER ALL OF THE OPPORTUNITIES THIS CARD OFFERS IN WINTER
- unlimited access* on suburban and urban buses, within the province of Trentino, that are managed by the Trentino Trasporti Esercizio company
- unlimited access* on the Trento-Malé-Mezzana railway and on regional trains in the Trentino section of the Brennero and Valsugana railways
- admission in Trentino to important museums (MART, MUSE, Museum of Trentino Culture and Traditions...), castles and forts (Buonconsiglio Castle, Thun Castle...) and in Val di Sole, the "White War" museum in Vermiglio and Fort Strino
- one admission and rental in each of the SupernordicSkipass centres including the Vermiglio Cross-Country Skiing Centre and the Passo Campo Carlo Magno Cross-Country Skiing Centre
- access to the Pejo Thermal Spa Centre and other thermal centres in Trentino to sample their mineral spring water
- recharge for an electric car
- 10% discount on dairy products purchased in one of the two dairies in Val di Sole, Cercen and Presanella, and on products purchased at MondoMelinda, plus a sampling of local products in many Trentino wineries
You'll receive this card free, for your entire stay, by simply booking your vacation at one of the following participating Trentino Guest Card accommodation facilities. The Trentino Guest Card can however also be purchased in one of the APT Val di Sole Information Offices at a cost of € 40,00 on a weekly basis, free for minors under age 18, or at a very special price if you are renting a vacation apartment from a participating Trentino Guest Card Estate Agency.
OFFER AVAILABLE UNTIL APRIL 30th 2017
* subject to the addition of a transportation chip or the use of the Open Move app, which must be validated prior to every journey
YOU CAN TAKE ADVANTAGE OF THIS TYPE OF VACATION IN THE FOLLOWING FACILITIES